BCL humidifier’s patent design has resolved traditional problem associated with humidification systems maintenance and repairing, and increased its application usage. It’s been widely used in greenhouse, warehouse, factory, lab, orchid and mushroom farming, hydroponics, medical and health industries. Its variety output selection fits from small application such as a smoke effect for a pond, a stage, to large scale of commercial humidification such as for bird nest farming humidification.
- High output, many selections of mist water rate up to 18 Kg./hour. or 24 kg. / Hrs.
- Output expandable design, different from other humidifiers, BCL series can be easily expended to higher output humidifier if needed.
- Full function, compact in design, easy in installation and operation.
- Convenient selection of manual or auto humidity control.
- High efficiency in producing fine mist/fog(droplet size 1-10um with average 5 micron), large coverage, a relative humidity 99% can be achieved.
- Standard plastic ABS made, water tank, metal frame support with built in casters, less electronic parts, easier in maintenance and higher energy efficiency comparing to other humidifiers. Silent in operation, low trouble rate.
- Directly connecting to your tap water line for non-stop humidifying.
- More selection of convenient water supply, BCL commercial humidifier has optional function of using bottle water as water supply, this dramatically increases its operation mobility and application.
Different from other humidifiers, BCL humidifier’s super fine fog (droplet size < 10 micron) is ideal for plants, it behaves as a fluid in gaseous phase which is capable of deep penetration of minute spaces. This eliminates the “free water” which contributes to contamination, disease and pollution in industrial agriculture applications of solutions using traditional methods. By adding certain easily soluble substances to the water, it can carry out chemical or nutrient treatments which help to provide an improved product.